Our cats need stuff, too! This list is updated on a regular basis.
Our shelter is always in need of essential resources, including cat food, litter, sheets and towels, batteries, and many other supplies. Please see below for a list of acceptable donations. If you have questions about whether we need something, call us at 773-262-4000, or see our Amazon wishlists below for detailed lists of our current needs.
You can drop off in kind donations in person at our shelter during business hours or mail them to us!
Tree House Humane Society
7225 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60645
- New & gently used scrubs
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) (masks, gloves, etc.)
- Dry cat food – opened or unopened, any brand, expiration up to 6 mo
- Canned cat food – any brand, expiration up to 1 yr
- Cat Litter – any brand, open or closed
- Cat and dog treats – unopened
- New cat toys
- Linens and towels – all sizes
- Hard-sided pet carriers in good condition
- TRUCatch Traps
- Unopened prescription foods – any prescription type
- Non-expired medications and supplements
- Unopened bags of fluids – must still be wrapped in plastic
- Unopened/unused insulin syringes – U-100 only
- Unopened Revolution flea/tick preventative – any size, cat or dog
we can not take any of the following items:
- Needles/syringes (except U-100 insulin syringes)
- Controlled substance medications
- Chemotherapy agents/medications
- Cytotec or Misoprostol medications
- Dog food
- Used cat trees, beds, litter boxes, toys, or scratchpads
Our cats need stuff! Check out our wishlist to see what they’re asking for.
Questions? Call us at 773-262-4000 or email email@example.com