Tree House Humane Society envisions a world in which
Every Cat Thrives
We empower communities of caregivers to protect, nurture, and support new solutions so no cat suffers.
Photo credit: Eric Allix Rogers
As part of our three-year strategic plan (2019-2021), Tree House will focus on these priorities:
- Transformational leadership. We are focused on strengthening board, staff and volunteer leadership; diversity and inclusion are key principles.
- Positive financial health. We are focused on creating sustainable models and investing in partnerships with our investors.
- Model cat care. We strive to deliver exemplary health, education & community cats programs. We will be expanding our Trap Neuter & Return program and opening a community veterinary wellness center to deliver affordable vet care.
- Build our brand equity. We will expand our influence. On the horizon are: a new brand identity, website, and a documentary on our community cat colonies as a lens to understand Chicago’s changing neighborhoods.
- Innovation is our DNA. We will build a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. Our aim is to be the Apple of animal welfare.
Find out more about Tree House: