Tree House Humane Society envisions a world in which
Every Cat Thrives
We empower communities of caregivers to protect, nurture, and support new solutions so no cat suffers.
As part of our three-year strategic plan (2019-2021), Tree House will focus on these priorities:
- Transformational leadership. We are focused on strengthening board, staff and volunteer leadership; diversity and inclusion are key principles.
- Positive financial health. We are focused on creating sustainable models and investing in partnerships with our investors.
- Model cat care. We strive to deliver exemplary health, education & community cats programs. We will be expanding our Trap Neuter & Return program and opening a community veterinary wellness center to deliver affordable vet care.
- Build our brand equity. We will expand our influence. On the horizon are: a new brand identity, website, and a documentary on our community cat colonies as a lens to understand Chicago’s changing neighborhoods.
- Innovation is our DNA. We will build a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. Our aim is to be the Apple of animal welfare.
Community Education and Empowerment surrounds our holistic approach to making sure every cat thrives.
Find out more about Tree House: