Raise Money for the Cats
What is Team Tree House?
Team Tree House is a grassroots fundraising effort and an opportunity to turn your passions and interests into a unique way to raise money for the cats. Whatever it is you like to do or whatever occasion (a celebration, birthday, anniversary, honoring a loved one or beloved pet, wedding, athletic event, or more) - do it for the cats. This is a great way to show your commitment to help save animals' lives. Every dollar matters and individuals have raised thousands of dollars to support Tree House through their personal fundraising efforts.
How it Works
- Decide to do something (there are a few ideas below to get you started).
- Set up your personalized fundraising page (Tree House has a fundraising page site) - just click "Get Started".
- Share your story on your fundraising page - make it personal, tell others why it matters to you.
- Share your page with family and friends (email, facebook, twitter, etc.) asking them to support your efforts.
- Individuals can make payments online to your page (the money comes directly to Tree House) or you can accept money personally and drop it off or send us a check for the amount (please make check payable to Tree House Humane Society and reference Team Tree House). Drop off or mail checks to: Tree House, 1212 W. Carmen Ave., Chicago, IL 60640.
Be a Part of It
No matter what you choose to do....you are helping the homeless cats who need you most!
Following are just a few ideas to get you started and for more information regarding benefits:
5K, 10K, marathon, walk, bike, etc. - do it for the cats. Discounted CARA memberships (fundraising minimums).
Run the Chicago Marathon for the cats. The difference you will make will be greater than the miles you run!
Honor or remember a special person or beloved pet in a personal way with a memorial fundraising page.
Celebrate your birthday by saving a life - create a personalized fundraising page.
Commemorate your special day in a meaningful way with a personalized wedding page.
Anniversaries, graduations, births, and more - honor your milestone in a way that truly gives back.